A weblog dedicated to Ergonomics education, dicussion and debate. This emerging field has the power to transform industry, business and the lives of ordinary people for the better. The Industrial Athlete intends to encourage and document our profession's vision of an ergonomically-friendly future!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Sorry About The Silence Lately...



The Industrial Athlete is back after another break in posting, this one coming via a totally unexpected turn of events. On the night following the last post on this blog, my laptop battery caught fire in the middle of the night. It could have been much worse than it was, seeing how my computer was on the floor next to my bed. Fortunately, I was having trouble sleeping that night, so I was awake to smell the smoke, and get the laptop out of my house before it exploded in a fireball outside!

Compounding that, I was in the midst of moving to a new house, so there was an internet blackout for a few days, and even when I got the net back, I was busy unpacking my stuff for a few days after that.

This weekend, I got a new laptop with Windows Vista (a usability review will be coming in short order, so stay tuned), so here I am, back in business!

Regular posting shall resume within this week; once again, I apologize for the inconvenience of the silence of the past few weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home