A weblog dedicated to Ergonomics education, dicussion and debate. This emerging field has the power to transform industry, business and the lives of ordinary people for the better. The Industrial Athlete intends to encourage and document our profession's vision of an ergonomically-friendly future!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Administrivia + A Must Read Book For All Ergonomics Professionals

Apologies for the silence lately ... I have been very busy professionally!

I have also been doing my share of reading lately. I read through The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss a second time, and I am now convinced: this book is a must read for all ergonomists, as it contains invaluable information on cognitive and organizational ergonomic concepts (the 80/20 priniciple, e-mail as a distraction, the need for work-life separation, etc). Look for a full book review soon!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home